Check out My Twitter

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Disney tattoo

Since I was a child, I've been obsessed with Disney. I've learnt so much from these movies and grown up watching them. They will always be a part of my childhood that I will never give up. Disney has made so many quotes to help people move forward in life; Hakuna Matata for example means no worries, A dream is a wish your heart makes, never grow up, Remember who you are, etc. Disney has always been a place where dreams come true for people. I finally made the decision to go with the quote "Keep moving forward" from the Robinsons. It was a quote made from the actual man Walt Disney. It's like a philosophy for life, keep moving forward, through the good and the bad. This has now become my philosophy.

This will be close to what I get except smaller and Mickey and Minnie will just be outlined or the disney castle will be above the quote. It will be around the same position except higher and I havent decided exactly where to put it on the top of my back. I find it's so important to remind yourself and others to keep moving forward.
Never let go of your childhood.
xoxo
RIP Walt Disney 1901-1966

No comments:

Post a Comment