Check out My Twitter

Monday 21 January 2013

Author's note -TBL project


Author’s Note

By: Jacqueline Paquette

 

The question pops up everywhere. What would you do if you had one day left to live? There are so many answers and so many dreams left unfulfilled. When this question was asked, I pondered on it. There are so many things in the world to do, to see and to learn. So why not make a goal; a list of things to accomplish before you die. Nothing is impossible. This list may seem as if it’s easy to create but it’s not. It makes you think of everything you want to accomplish, your curiosities, the things you wish you could do. These lists could go on forever. I created one of these lists. During that process, I had to dig down deep inside myself and ask myself so many questions. There are so many things to see in the world, so many different cultures and so much history. There were many things on my list that involved traveling so I could learn and relive that history. I had to ask myself, what about hobbies? Why can’t I paint or knit or know five languages? Why not learn? When you make your own lists, you’ll have to ask yourself these types of questions. What are your hearts true desires? What do you wonder? What can you do to help the world? This is my list. 101 things I want to do, to see and to learn. I also made a video of a couple of my list items to make it visually appealing. It has a joyous tone to it, to remind myself that I’m attempting to accomplish my dreams. Maybe it will give you some inspiration, help you create your own list, make you think. When it comes to being human, you only have this one life to live. You are only a single blip in time, so why not make your life memorable: not only to everyone else… but to yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment