Check out My Twitter

Thursday 13 September 2012

Rambling Autobiography

My name is Jacqueline Paquette. This blog was created for creative writing and for the social interaction between my class and teacher. From this blog, i want to obtain a certain higher level of writing and a vaster vocabulary. Hopefully to begin to write more often, for i have not writen as much as i've wanted to in the last couple years. Also, to be able to post certain things i have written for others to see for the first time unless you count my teachers. Writing is something of an adventure, along with reading. I've always enjoyed these adventures. Theres so many different hobbies I am into. Music is a true passion of mine. Hopefully it will become easier to check in on this blog daily, which i'm not used to doing. The only blog i have updated for longer than a couple months is tumblr, so i don't know how well i will do this but as my friends have continued to say for the last couple days...

YOLO <3

(i actually hate that saying...)

No comments:

Post a Comment