Check out My Twitter

Friday 28 September 2012

Six Word memoir #6

 
 
Photo Credit to me, Jacqueline Paquette.
 
This happens to be the closest person to me in the world. His name is James Wilson. We've been together for over two years, and he is so much more than my boyfriend. He will continue to be my best friend. When Mrs. McLauchlan asked us to make six word memoirs on Love, he was the first to pop up into my mind.  When you find love, you should hold onto it and never let go. Who knows if we will ever find it the same way again. It's always worth fighting for. Any form of love is to be cherished, between friends, family, or spouses. It's always nice knowing that the people you love will always be there for you in a time of need. And i know he always will be. Even if in the future we are just friends again, (not saying that it is going to happen of course) i know he will continue to be there for me as he always has been. <3

4 comments:

  1. This is honestly so adorable. The picture caught my eye but the writing underneath it made me smile. I wish you two the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Jasmine. That means alot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture of you and James <3
    You and James both are pretty great people, you two for sure deserve each other. Its great to see a friend like you in such a good relationship. And i hope you both have fun in Ireland after grad. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks hope! I'm glad that even though your boyfriend lives so far away, your accomplishing what most of us can't. I'm glad that you've found someone that's worth it :)

      Delete