Check out My Twitter

Friday 28 September 2012

Six Word Memoir numero 4

 
Photo credit to me, Jacqueline Paquette.
 
These people, are a fantastic group of people. Music is a huge part of my life. I have been in divisional choir for 8 years and it is almost time for it to be at an end. When i graduate i will no longer be able to be a singer in it. This was in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, on our annual choir trip last year. We all had a fantastic time and i will surely never forget it. These memories will surely last FOREVER.

2 comments:

  1. All of your 6 word memoirs are really good! I really like this one becuase it shows that you do really enjoy singing and it looks like you are all having fun! It looks like it was a fun trip. Is there another choir grouop that you can join after this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are but some are very hard to get into. Theres Prarie Voices, one of the best choirs in Winnipeg. Also the hardest to get into as well. I'm glad that you liked it. Singing is a very important aspect of my life

    ReplyDelete