Check out My Twitter

Monday 24 September 2012

Writing Reflection #3


Writing Reflection

Six WordMemoirs

Writing these memoirs was actually a loteasier than I would have thought. I would write four or five for each category.Writing is something that comes very naturally for me. I choose to go tosolitary confinement near the class by a window. I work better when I don’tfeel confined in one space, even better if it’s outside. It’s not alwayspossible if it’s cold outside. It went a lot better than if I would have beenin the class. I quite like this genre. It makes you think outside the box. Tobe able to sum up life or love in six words is amazing. I learnt that I’m stillable to write very easily even though it’s been a while since I’ve been able towrite freely. The hardest part was trying to put a good sentence into just sixwords. The rewarding part was being able to write as many as I did.

Blogging

Blogging is going very well for me. I’venever been bad at being able to express myself through technology. I haven’trun into any problems but I’m sure I will in the future. The most rewardingpart is seeing the amount of views you get. People are actually taking aninterest in what I’m writing and my thoughts.  I would like to blog more personal additionsof myself, at least four. I love being able to express myself. I put the app onmy phone so that I will be able to achieve this goal. I’ve learnt that, as awriter, I’m still obsessed with the idea of love and romance in books and myown writing. I wonder if I will ever get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment