Check out My Twitter

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Famous Love Quote

Aristotle

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

This is a concept i have questioned many times. Is it true that two people may have one soul? My experiences with love, which aren't that many and have been good and bad, you both are connected on a very high level.  Its as if you know excatly what the other is thinking. Now this can come with familiarity and comfort, but it can also come from that connection. I'm a strong believer in love. Love is everything. It can lift you up and bring you down, change your decisions, views, your whole world. We are human beings who are usually above our primal instincts, are ruled by our emotions. Love and hate being the strongest of pulls. Both can make us do crazy things. Both can make you blind to truth and reason. But I believe love is always worth the risk. You may find something worth while in the end or you may grow from the situation and be able to find better. So in the end, I'm a believer in this quote. True love can truly be descibed as a single soul inhabiting two bodies. But you must find it first. You could spend years looking for it and even cross oceans to find it. I would do it if I had to. I will always fight for love. Any thoughts on this quote?

xoxo JDP

No comments:

Post a Comment