Check out My Twitter

Monday 15 October 2012

Music is soothing for the Soul

Music

 
Music is for sure a huge part of my life. I'm in band and usually in 2 choirs but sometimes three. I sing with my family frequently and have even made a CD with my aunts and my mother. It will always be a part of my life. It truly is an escape for any situation. Usually I have my inner radio constantly on in my head. It's saved me many times from the problems that life has thrown at me. It's something that I never want to lose and without it, I don't know where I'd be.
 
Sing forever xoxo
 

2 comments:

  1. This is really nice, and I share your love for music. Have you thought about the ways you will continue to keep music in your life after school? What's your favorite band/artist and song?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly there's not many ways that I can continue my love for music. I will try my best to stick to a choir but i'm not continuing band. My favorite bands and artists change very frequently. I could never tell you exactly which is my favorite. Check some of my personal additions. Some are my favorite songs of the moment!

      Delete