Check out My Twitter

Monday 22 October 2012

Confession time.

Confession.

I've made mistakes. I've believed in love when it wasn't there. I've forgotten to do my homework. I'm forgetful. I can be selfish. I'm not a big partier. I don't act like a regular teenager. I don't enjoy drinking often. I don't do drugs. I watch too many cartoons. I'm insecure about my weight. I love disney movies. I believe in love above all things. I had braces for way too long. I love animals. I love reading. I read too much. I read to escape reality. I'm a romantic. I sometimes watch movies or shows just for the romance. I love writing. I don't like to straighten my hair but it has to be perfect. I'm scared of the future. I don't like being under pressure. I like to go to bed at 10PM. I like to spend my night doing laundry. I don't like to do dishes. I love fantasy. I don't enjoy conflict. I'm me (:

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I don't think your that much different then everyone else, and don't take that negatively. Like you, I don't enjoy partying and drinking, and the simpler things in life have always been enough for me. You like to do things your own way and that is something most people are jealous of. I sometimes think I am missing out, but the reality is I am not. I am happy being unique, and I think your confession is something you should be proud of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From this confession, I never said I wasn't proud of being who I am, I guests I should have mentioned that. I'm glad someone else doesn't enjoy partying everty eekend and not remembering anything from the night before. I'm not taking this negatively at all, i'm glad you took the time to read this. Just like you, someonetimes I feel I am missing out too, and then you think about how they might not remember what they did the night before and how stupid they could have acted. Or forgot how all of their money disappeared. That's not the kind of life style I would like for myself, I'm glad someone else agrees.

      Delete