Check out My Twitter

Monday 1 October 2012

Writing Reflection #4


Six Word Memoirs, my new favorite pass time.

This assignment has to be my favorite that we’ve done since we started the semester. I edit pictures for fun so I for sure loved being able to do it for class. It made it a lot easier for me to accomplish the task. I learned that you can express a lot with few words and a visual. I found that a very expressive way of doing things. It was surprising to me that you could put so much meaning into it without trying very hard. I loved it. I didn’t have a certain part I really preferred except for putting them together. Seeing it all come together like that was amazing and it was awesome to see your work come together like that. I learnt that I was able to do creative writing in a different way that I thought possible. For me, editing pictures wasn’t a form of creative writing. I’m glad that now I know that creative writing can be interpreted in many forms. I hope that we will be able to do something as amazing as this. I found it surprising that this didn’t seem like homework at all. It actually put me in an amazing mood for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment