Check out My Twitter

Monday 5 November 2012

Crazy Twi-hard fan

Breaking Dawn Part 2

Who's excited for this as much as I am!!!! It comes out in two weeks people, on the 16th of November!! I've been watching the movies since the beginning and I read all the books before the first movie came out. I wasn't that impressed about the first movie but I must admit they've gotten better and better with every movie that has been made. What's your favorite Twlight Saga moment? Let me know (: Any other comments or questions are welcome! Go Twilight <3
 
P.s. Team Edward Forever <3
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I've got to admit, I'd rather stab out my own eye with a spoon that go to see these movies. I took my niece to the first one, and she LOVED ever minute of it. Maybe it's too much teen age angst for me. However I have to appreciate the amount of people who have become readers because of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did read the books first and they we're fantastic. I do admit, the movies are always never going to be as great. The first one, for example, was a load of.. for a better word crap. Sure the excitment of finally seeing it was great but I was rather disappointed. The movies have gotten better as they've gone a long and I'm just excited to see if they've finally done the books justice. I want to see how they end it!!

    ReplyDelete