Check out My Twitter

Monday 26 November 2012

Twitter Fiction

Finally, it is here! My twitter fiction is finally complete for all of you to see! Leave me your thoughts, comments and questions (: The regular black ones are the shorter ones that are one tweet long, the colored are longer than one tweet.
 
 
1.      "I'll never regret fighting for you," she said. Love was bright then. But as love shattered, regret seeped into her and created obscurity.
 
2.      The child watched his father walk out the door. He barely remembered his face. After months has passed, a man in uniform walked in that door
 
3.      The boy searched the face. It seemed familiar somehow. As he ran into the man's arms, the features matched the face of his father.
 
4.      "Will you love me forever?" she asked in her youth. She was beautiful. Hair flowing to her waist as waves on the ocean, chestnut in color.
 
5.      Her aqua eyes shone with a love that was so bright it lit the room with its brilliance. I turned to her with a smile I couldn’t keep inside
 
6.      "Yes," he answered, "I will never leave your side". Years passed and youth turned wise and frail. As disease descended, he lay with his love
 
7.      "Will you love me forever?" she asked with a knowing voice. I turned to her. No longer did her hair have its chestnut color.
 
8.      Silver and white now adorned her face. The youth had turned inward and her perfect skin was now wrinkled and pale. Many changes had occurred
 
9.      He took her hand and felt the no longer supple skin of youth but the calloused and worn hands of the old. They had been through so much.
 
10.  Though she looked different, those aqua eyes that he knew so well never left his sight. He had no hesitation when he whispered his answer.
 
 
11.  "Yes, I will never leave your side". As her eyelids dropped, he felt the life leave her body. He took her hand and closed his eyes.
 
12.  He let the life seep from his veins. The man’s soul joined his wife as they made their journey to heaven. They would never be separated.
 
13.  The rain descended, pouring from the heavens. Shouts increased. Fighting increased. As hope was found, the fight ended. Sunlight shone again
 
14 .The child’s squeals reached the ears of the mother. She turned to see the father on the ground tickling their child. A picture of bliss.
 
 
15.  I miss the way we used to be, but I won't regret what I've become. Her old friend then left the room, leaving her thoughts and her sight.
 
16.  An old woman stood at a cemetery. She stood among the graves and saw one she recognized. Andrew Reynolds. "I will see you soon my love".
 
17.  Jack looked to his date across from him. "Having fun?" she asked. He smiled.  It didn't reach his eyes. Would he call again? Probably not.
 
18.  The ocean air was salty in its taste. I sailed away into the sunset, never looking back at what may have once been my home.
 
 
 
19.  Her smile brightened the room just as the sun brightens the earth. The words I longed to hear exited her ruby red lips..."I do".
 
20.  The snow began to fall, tumbling onto my face and melting down my cheek. Winter was here. Maybe it was time for a vacation in Mexico.
 
 
21.  Her eyes, bright with life, as bright as my own we're filled with laughter. She stuck her tongue out at me. Best friends know you too well.
 
22.  I walk forward, my feet leaving imprints in the sand as I move forward. Where am I going you ask? I don't know. I'm lost.
 
 
 
23.  Moving on with life is hard. The honorary caps being lifted into the air tell me that life must go on even if you're undecided.
 
24.  The smell of fresh bread reached my nostrils as I walked by the bakery. I stopped in my tracks and retreated. Just one taste would be okay!
 
25.  "Everything happens for a reason". This is a common philosophy used by many. Then why do I have this disease? Answer me that.
 
26.  I bit my lip and the taste of blood landed of my tongue. I looked over the edge. "You ready?" "No". I jumped. Bungee jumping is crazy!
 
27.  The snowflakes clung to her eyelashes as we walked through the snow. Her blue eyes grew playful as she laughed. A snowball hit my face.
 
28.  The child looked up with innocent eyes. Those beautiful grey eyes held so much potential for love, dreams and childlike fantasies.
 
29.  I turned to the woman in the back. "I would love to adopt this boy," I sang. I knelt down so I was eye level with the child.
 
30.  "What's your name?" I asked in what I hoped was a motherly tone. He was sucking on his thumb. His gaze returned to mine.
 
31.  His thumb retreated from his mouth. "Kyle," he whispered in a childlike tone. He guided his thumb back to his mouth. I smiled brightly.
 
32.  "I'm Rebecca Stanley. Is it alright if I adopt you today?" I questioned. Kyle's answering smile completed my heart.
 
33.  The emptiness was now full. I reached out my hand and gave him the opportunity to take it. Slowly, his hand began to reach for mine.
 
34.  I took his small hand into my own. He must be only three years old; poor thing. I brought him up into my arms and kissed his small forehead
 
35.  As we left the room, I knew I would do anything to protect this child; this new life that I would love more than my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment